Monday, September 29, 2008

Mizuno Wave Run 2008


I've registered for the Mizuno Wave Run 2008. It is a 10km run that will take place in KL on the 19th of October. Entry forms can be obtained from all World of Sports outlets. Entry fees is RM35 while the closing date for registration falls on my birthday, 5th of October. All participants will receive a nice shirt, a 30% discount voucher for Mizuno products and a cert for participation. Top 1500 runners will also receive a medal.

I am posting this because.... I DON'T WANNA RUN ALONEEEEE!!! So act fast and register yourselves before its too late. I promise I'll love you more if you do join. =)



Will not be posting anything for the next few days as I'll be away on vacation with my family to Pangkor island. Ohohoho!

1 comment:

waaaayshhyeah said...

are you TRYING to hint about ur upcoming birthday? because I definitely saw thru you :P