Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OMGWTFBBQ! Jeff has been infected by the infectious blog fever!

Gasp in shock and scatter in fear people! Jeffrey has started a blog!
No Fear though! Its not the end of the world! I just want a chatbox!
I promise you that should you ever visit my blog, I shall bore you
with ceaseless random blabber till you forget how to leave this page.

You can expect my Blog to contain frequent traces of...
1) Essay long articles
2) Unskilled photography
3) Uninttenttionall typos
4) Sufficient time intervals between posts
5) A chatbox worthy of giving msn a run for its money
6) Full, grammatically right sentences(I'm a perfectionist! Sue me.)
7) JUICY GOSSIP AND OPEN BACKSTABBING OF OTHERS
8) Weird blur moments like leaving my caps on
9) Just enough whining and emo moments(To drive you away)
10) Language abuse rated PG-18
11) Random emoticons =) >.< )")=.=)") -.-" XD


I'm too tired and lazy to write anything more. 2nd post to come with many many photos. Promised!

2 comments:

Furbie said...

oi jeffrey!!!!

Bubbly Jeffrey said...

What Blur Girl? Link please... =)